Our friend Amanda Kodz killed it with this delicious recipe and we just HAD to try it. These delicious Chocolate Protein Muffins are made with our Chocolate Whey but feel free to use Vanilla or Nocturnal Casein as well! These Protein Muffins are filled with the perfect amount of macros to fuel you for a big day of training or to snack on with the kids. Feel free to add a new flavor in with some of our Lover's Whey protein for a chocolate-peanut butter dream.
Looking for more recipes similar to this one? Try: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, Homemade Protein Twix Bars, Protein Peanut Butter Cups, Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread, Healthy Protein Tiramisu
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 stick grass-fed butter (unsalted)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 scoops EFM protein powder
- 3 brown large bananas
- 3 tbsp marange powder
- Prepare a muffin tray and add in muffin liners. Preheat the oven for 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix together. Put to the side.
- in another medium-sized mixing bowl, add the melted butter and coconut sugar. Add eggs. Mix. Add bananas and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredient last bowl to the dry ingredient. Don’t over mix. Just until everything is wet and blended.
- The mixture will seem thick and heavy. (that’s perfect!)
- Add to lined cupcake pans and bake for 18 minutes.