June 13, 2019 2 min read
When it comes to peanut butter cups, you can never wrong. These EFM Peanut Butter Cups are a go-to for the EFM family when we're looking for something healthy to snack on. Not only will they satiate your sweet tooth, but they'll fit your macros and keep you fulfilled throughout the day.
This recipe only requires 4 ingredients. Yep, that's right, only 4! While we use our Vanilla Whey, feel free to change it up with our Chocolate Whey, Nocturnal Casein or, last but not least, our new Lover's Whey Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein. Umm, yes, please!
1. Fill muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with coconut oil spray — set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix peanut butter and whey protein together.
3. Separate the mix into 12 marble-sized balls — set aside.
4. Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave until melted and mixed together.
5. Scoop one tsp of melted chocolate mix into each muffin liner. Place in the freezer to freeze for about 10-15 minutes.
6. After those 15 minutes, place the protein peanut butter balls on top of the hardened chocolate, flattening the ball with your finger until it creates a smooth top surface.
7. Finally, add two more tsp of melted chocolate onto the top of the flattened peanut butter to complete the protein peanut butter cup.
8. Place the muffin tin back in the freezer until the cups are completely hardened.
Live the Earth Fed Life and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We give you the latest and greatest from EFM and the rest of the fitness world. Trust us, you'll laugh, you'll cry, and we'll only email you with important news and promo details.