Need a protein-packed bread recipe to serve up for some morning toast or dessert? This Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread is the perfect snack that will fit your macros and keep you fueled for the day. Serve up a warm slice of this bread with a tablespoon of grass-fed butter along with your favorite Max Effort Coffee with our new collagen superprotein mixed in.
What else is in this Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread? Some of the ingredients include oat flour, Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey, Monk Fruit Sweetener, egg whites and almond milk. Find the full recipe below!
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey (or Banana Whey)
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (or another sweetener)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a loaf pan and coat it with non-stick cook spray.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Let it cool before serving and enjoy!
Macros/per serving: 91 calories