Need a protein-packed bread recipe to serve up for some morning toast or dessert? This Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread is the perfect snack that will fit your macros and keep you fueled for the day. Serve up a warm slice of this bread with a tablespoon of grass-fed butter along with your favorite coffee (with some Keystone Collagen mixed in!)
While we used Whey Back Vanilla Whey in our bread, we've also given Go! Bananas Whey a try and it tastes just as delicious, the only difference is that it tastes more like banana bread. Can you say yum?
What else is in this Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread? Some of the ingredients include oat flour, Whey Back Vanilla Whey, Monk Fruit Sweetener, egg whites and almond milk. Find the full recipe below!
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops Whey Back Vanilla Whey
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (or another sweetener)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a loaf pan and coat it with non-stick cook spray.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Let it cool before serving and enjoy!