These Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are a featured recipe from one of our long-time customers, Christina Killeen (@christina_curt.killeen)! With Lover's Whey back in stock, it's the perfect time to whip up a batch of these delicious cookies. You can even add in a scoop of Banana Whey to add to enhance the banana flavor found in these cookies.
What do you need to make these cookies?
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 1/2 scoop Lover's Whey
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all "wet" ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon approximately 17 cookies out on the sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Yields: 17 cookies