Need to switch up your Banana Bread recipe? Try these mini loaves of Vanilla Protein Banana Bread to fuel your day!
If you're looking to make a batch of something delicious for your next meal prep, these mini Banana Bread loaves are macro-friendly and perfect for a pre-workout treat or post-workout snack.
Similar recipes you might like: Homemade Twix Bars, No Bake Cookie Dough Protein Bars, S'mores Protein Bars, Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars. Oh, and don't forget these No-Bake Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Protein Balls!
What are the ingredients we used for these mini Vanilla Protein Banana Bread loaves?
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 3 mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour and almond flour, Earth Fed Muscle and baking powder.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, melted oil, coconut sugar, eggs, applesauce and yogurt until smooth. Pour this liquid mixture into the flour mixture. Stir well until dry ingredients are blended." Transfer to the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let it cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
Macros/per serving: 365 calories