Who doesn't love cookie dough? The raw cookie dough that everyone loves has been a staple in households all across the world when baking and preparing some delicious treats. However, more often than not that cookie dough contains a lot of artificial ingredients while being loaded with sugar.
Luckily for you, these No-Bake Cookie Dough Protein Bars only contain 6 all-natural ingredients that are jam-packed with nutrients to keep you satisfied and fulfilled.
These bars contain coconut flour, Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey, coconut oil, unsweetened almond milk, Monk Fruit Sweetener and Dark Chocolate Chips. However, feel free to use Earth Fed Muscle Lover's Whey, Chocolate Whey or another one of our protein flavors to add additional flavor!
These bars should be stored in an airtight container so they stay fresh and ready for the next snack time!
The ingredients in these bars include:
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil (melted)
- 9 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Prepare a 9x5 inch pan with a sheet of parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the coconut flour, Vanilla Whey, melted coconut oil, almond milk and monk fruit sweetener in a bowl and blend well.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Combine all ingredients and place the dough into the pan. Flatten the dough down into the pan and place in the refrigerator. Let them chill for about 2 hours and enjoy!