Our friend Christina Killeen has been killing it with the recipes as of late and we just HAD to try these delicious Power Protein Bars! Made with our Vanilla Whey, these Protein Power Bars are filled with exactly that, all the power! If you're looking for a little more peanut butter flavor to satiate those taste buds, try adding in our Lover's Whey protein for a chocolate-peanut butter dream!
Looking for more recipes similar to this one? Try: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, Homemade Protein Twix Bars, Protein Peanut Butter Cups, Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread, Healthy Protein Tiramisu
So what did Christina use for these delicious Protein Power Bars? The ingredients include:
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 1/2 scoops Vanilla Whey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 9 tbsp egg whites
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 handful of dark chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Whisk in protein and all other ingredients except chocolate chips together.
- Add chocolate chips last.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and pour batter in.
- Bake at 350 for approx 15mins (I checked with toothpick for cooked through) then broil til brown!
Serves: 9 squares
8g protein/17g carbs/5g fats