Espresso and cream and chocolate, oh my! Dig into these for breakfast and relive your favorite Italian dinner (almost). These turned out even better than we hoped and we'll be making these on repeat for sure.
Ingredients for two jars:
- 1 C. oats
- 2/3 C. milk
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 2 t. vanilla
- 1 T. chia
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 C. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Whey Back Vanilla Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- Cocoa Powder
- Mix together oats, milk, 1/2 T. maple syrup, 1 t. vanilla, chia, 1 scoop Whey Back, and espresso. Set aside in fridge to set.
- Mix together yogurt, 1 t. vanilla, and 1 scoop Whey Back.
- Layer espresso oats and vanilla yogurt mixtures.
- Top with dusting of cocoa powder on top.
Macros: 46g Protein, 42g Carbs, 8g Fat per serving (Makes 2 servings)