On the hunt for a quick holiday treat? Look no further! This pudding ain't figgy, but it'll do the job. Give it a try and let us know what what you think!
- 1 package of Vanilla Jell-O
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 2 cups of milk (I used Almond)
- 1 1/2 servings of Mini Nilla Wafers (crushed)
- 1 1/2 servings of EFM Ol’ St Ripped- Snickerdoodle protein
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk for 2 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir whipped topping, EFM protein and 1/2 of the crushed cookies into pudding.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each serving cup (I made 10 servings). Fill each cup 3/4-full with pudding mixture and top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.