These delicious Pumpkin Power Bars are sure to satiate that sweet tooth while providing you with all the macronutrients you need for a heavy day at the gym or on the go with the kids.
- 2 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 TBSP Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Witch's Whey
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Purée (not pie filling)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all together and then spoon into 1/4 measuring cup, level off and then pour/scoop onto parchment paper-lined pan.
- Put in the oven for approx 17 mins, should be slightly browned or “toasted” looking.
Pro Tip: You can change it up by adding ome chocolate chips, nuts, or drizzling honey over the top!