Our friend Christina Killeen has been killing it with the recipes as of late and we just HAD to try these delicious Pumpkin Power Bars! These delicious Pumpkin Power Bars are sure to satiate that sweet tooth while providing you with all the macronutrients you need for a heavy day at the gym or on the go with the kids.
Looking for more recipes similar to this one? Try: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, Homemade Protein Twix Bars, Protein Peanut Butter Cups, Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread, Healthy Protein Tiramisu
- 2 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk (i used unsweetened vanilla)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 TBSP Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Witch's Whey
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Purée (not pie filling)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all together and then spoon into 1/4 measuring cup, level off and then pour/scoop onto parchment paper-lined pan.
- Put in the oven for approx 17 mins, should be slightly browned or “toasted” looking. We added Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips to half before cooking and after cooking the other half I drizzled some honey and then broiled for a minute or two.