Try this: protein cookie dough made with...cottage cheese and protein?! Yes! Don’t knock it ’till you try it. I am not lying when I tell you eat this almost every night. Combined with some chocolate chips, coconut shreds, and 1-2 figs, this is an incredible blood-sugar-balanced snack.
- 16 oz Good Culture lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 C (2 scoops) Whey Back Vanilla Grass-Fed Protein
- 1/2 C coconut flour
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- Optional: maple syrup or honey to make it sweeter
- Mix-ins: chocolate chips, coconut shreds, nuts, granola, cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds, dried fruits, etc
- Mix the cottage cheese, Whey Back Vanilla Grass-Fed Protein, coconut flour, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix well using a hand mixer or immersion blender until mixture resembles cookie batter.
- Gently fold in your choice of mix-ins.
This recipe is from M.A.F.I.A. member Katie.