High in protein, high in Oreo vibes, and high in cheesecake yumminess. I mean, what else can you ask for from a tasty treat? They only take about 5-10 minutes to make and are sure to be a hit. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
- Olive Oil Butter (Smart Balance) - 11.0g
- Neufchâtel Cheese (Happy Farms) - 8 tbsp
- Sugar (Truvia Cane Sugar Blend) - 3 tsp
- Coconut Flour - 3 tbsp
- Light Brown Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Husky Dunker Protein - 2 Scoops
- Dark Chocolate Morsels - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Melt the butter and cream cheese (Neufchâtel cheese) until it is mixable.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients and stir until it is no longer clumpy.
- Shape into balls and refrigerate.