Double Chocolate EFM Protein Muffins
In the mood for something sweet? Try these Double Chocolate EFM Protein Muffins!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Primitive Protein Chocolate Whey
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Slowly mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.