In the mood for something sweet? Try these Double Chocolate EFM Protein Muffins!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Primitive Protein Chocolate Whey
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Slowly mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
These muffins are horrible. I made them exactly like the recipe said and they are dry and don’t even look like a muffin. Makes me very sad because I spent a lot of money to make these. I’ll have to dump them. What a bummer. I was really looking forward to these.