If you google protein pancakes, you'll find hundreds of different pancake recipes. But like any recipe, the taste, texture and ingredients are what make these Cookies N' Cream Protein Pancakes stand out from the rest.
The traditional pancakes you had when you were a kid were most likely full of enriched flour and artificial ingredients that left you in a food coma for the rest of the day. Luckily for you, we've created this Cookies N' Cream Protein Pancake recipe to get those extra carbs you need for your next big training session without feeling guilty or uncomfortable.
If you're feeling like you want to indulge in some seriously delicious pancakes without going over your macro count, these pancakes are for you. In this particular recipe, we used a combination of our Husky Dunker Protein and our Primitive Protein Pancake mix!
If you don't have our Primitive Pancake mix, try our Witch's Waffle mix or pair a cup of coconut flour with a scoop of our Vanilla or Chocolate Whey instead! Slam these pancakes down with some Max Effort Coffee and you are ready to go for the day. But what's in these Cookies N' Cream Protein Pancakes?
So what will you need to make these Cookies N' Cream Protein Pancakes? The ingredients include:
- 2 scoops of Earth Fed Muscle Primitive Pancake Mix
- 2 scoops of Earth Fed Muscle Husky Dunker Primitive Protein
- About 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (more or less depending on the consistency)
- Bring a medium-sized pan over medium/high heat
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add in the pancake mix and Husky Dunker protein.
- Blend well.
- Add the unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk or water). Mix.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cook spray and pour 1/4 of the batter out on the pan. Allow the pancake to cook until bubbles form and then flip (about 2 minutes). Repeat this step for the next 3 pancakes.
Macros/per serving: 172 calories