If you google protein pancakes, you'll find HUNDREDS of different pancake recipes. But like any recipe, the taste, texture and ingredients are what make these Cookies N' Cream Protein Pancakes stand out from the rest. If you're feeling like you want to indulge in some seriously delicious pancakes without going over your macro count, these pancakes are for you!
- 2 scoops of Griddle N' Grind Chocolate Chip Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 scoops of Earth Fed Muscle Husky Dunker Cookies & Cream Protein
- About 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (more or less depending on the consistency)
- Bring a medium-sized pan over medium/high heat
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add in the pancake mix and Husky Dunker protein.
- Blend well.
- Add the unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk or water). Mix.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cook spray and pour 1/4 of the batter out on the pan. Allow the pancake to cook until bubbles form and then flip (about 2 minutes). Repeat this step for the next 3 pancakes.