Overnight oats aren't new, but we decided to take them to a new level by adding a decadent chocolate collagen layer on top. You're going to want to prep a version of this for every day of the week (and we don't blame you).
- 1/2 C. oats
- 1/2 C. almond milk
- 1 Scoop Thicc Mints Grass-Fed Whey (or another EFM Protein)
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 C. low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Keystone Collagen
- 1 tsp. Agave nectar (we used Maple-Agave)
- Crushed Oreo pieces (we used a single-serve bag but this is optional)
- Add all oats ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Put into container and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Mix together all topping ingredients except Oreos. Layer chocolate collagen layer on top of oats. (Oats must be somewhat set or the layers won't stay.)
- Top with crushed Oreos and refrigerate overnight.
Macros: 57g Protein, 40g Carbs, 7.5 g Fat (without Oreo topping)
- Substitute 1 T. Cocoa powder for collagen if you want 32g Protein instead of 57g Protein.
- Leave off the Oreos and top with cocoa rice cereal or fruit if you aren't a cookie person or in the mood for something different!