Who doesn't love cookie dough? The raw cookie dough that everyone loves has been a staple in households all across the world when baking and preparing some delicious treats. However, more often than not that cookie dough contains a lot of artificial ingredients and is loaded with sugar.
Luckily for you, these Cookies N' Cream Cookie Dough Protein Bars only contain 8 ingredients that are jam-packed with nutrients to keep you smiling and satiated throughout the day!
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Husky Dunker
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener (or other granulated sugar of choice)
- 2-3 chocolate sandwich cookies of choice, crumbled
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP + unsweetened almond milk (or more if too sticky)
- Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the flour, Husky Dunker protein, Monk Fruit Sweetener, and cookie crumbles and blend well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the nut butter and maple syrup and heat until melted. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix well. It should be crumbly.
- Add the almond milk one spoonful at a time until a thick, firm batter is formed.
- Transfer the dough to lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.