This recipe is for two but can easily be divided into 3 (like we did when making it) for more to enjoy since the full recipe has 93g of Protein! Everyone loves a great milkshake, so we wanted to create a protein shake that not only imitates the flavor but the texture of a great milkshake. This "milkshake" is thick and creamy and ready to be topped with your choice of whipped cream, oreos, and maybe a cherry.
We specifically chose a high-protein Greek yogurt, but you can use any you have as well as any milk and just adjust the protein content as needed or wanted.
- 2 Scoops Husky Dunker Cookies & Cream Grass-Fed Protein
- 2 Scoops Keystone Collagen Superprotein
- 1 C. milk
- 3/4 C. Oikos Pro Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 C. ice
- Add all ingredient to blender and blend well. Add extra ice if needed to thicken.
- Divide into glasses and enjoy!
- Top with whipped cream and mini Oreos if you choose.
Macros per serving for 2 servings: 46.5g Protein, 12g Carbs, 3g Fat (do not include any toppings)