These Ol' St. Ripped Ginger Cookies are paleo, gluten-free and even packed with a little extra protein!
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 scoop EFM Winter Whey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, coconut sugar and eggs.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, EFM Ol' St. Ripped Protein, spices and salt.
- Mix well.
- Use a spoon (or ice cream scooper) to scoop the dough and roll dough it into a ball. Place the ball on the baking sheet. Gently flatten the balls of dough.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until they begin to brown along the edges.