Christmas is almost here which means baking mode is in full force. But don't worry, baking delicious treats doesn't mean you have to stuff yourself with artificial sweeteners and other ingredients that could be harmful to your health.
These Winter Whey Ginger Cookies are paleo, gluten-free and even packed with a little extra protein!
The ingredients in these Ginger Cookies include:
- coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- ground ginger
- sea salt
So what are the macros per serving in these tasty treats?
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 scoop EFM Winter Whey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, coconut sugar and eggs.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, EFM Winter Whey, spices and salt.
- Mix well.
- Use a spoon (or ice cream scooper) to scoop the dough and roll dough it into a ball. Place the ball on the baking sheet. Gently flatten the balls of dough.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until they begin to brown along the edges.