How delicious do these Strawberry Protein Donuts look?! Filled with all-natural ingredients including our Strawberry Whey and Vanilla Whey, you're sure to satisfy your sweet tooth with these satiating treats while hitting your macro goals for the day! Pair them with a hot cup of coffee, a few scoops of Gelatin Pro and Earth Fed Essentials and you'll be all set.
But what are the ingredients in these Strawberry Protein Donuts?
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Strawberry Whey
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, blend together coconut flour, oat flour, protein powder and baking powder. Stir in wet ingredients.
- Spray your donut pan with nonstick cook spray.
- Spoon batter into a ziploc bag, cut the corner off, and squeeze the donut dough into your pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow donuts to cool.
- In a separate bowl, blend a scoop of Earth Fed Muscle Strawberry Whey and a small amount of Unsweetened Almond Milk to form a thick icing texture.
- Dip the top of the donuts into the strawberry icing and serve.