These donuts are the real deal folks. Filled with all-natural ingredients (like Strawberry Feels and Whey Back Vanilla Protein!), you're sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while hitting your macro goals for the day!
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1 scoop Vanilla Protein
1 scoop Strawberry Protein
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, blend together coconut flour, oat flour, vanilla protein powder and baking powder. Stir in wet ingredients.
- Spray your donut pan with nonstick cook spray.
- Spoon batter into a plastic bag, cut the corner off, and squeeze the donut dough into your pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow donuts to cool.
- In a separate bowl, blend a scoop of strawberry protein and a small amount of Unsweetened Almond Milk to form a thick icing texture.
- Dip the top of the donuts into the strawberry icing and serve.