Future said it best when he boldly proclaimed, "I love cheesecake, I love cheesecake at night time, real late at night, the cheesecake could do it man. Top it off before you go to sleep."
We couldn't agree with his thoughts and sentiment more but one glaring question popped up. Why only at night? Cheesecake vibes are fit for any time of day and this breakfast recipe is sure to deliver. Overnight oats and fresh fruit are always the move but this recipe takes them to the next level. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 scoop of EFM's Whey Back Vanilla Protein
- 1 TBSP of sugar free cheesecake pudding
- 80g Raspberries
- In a bowl mix: 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 scoop of whey back vanilla protein, and 1 TBSP of sugar free cheesecake pudding.
- Then go ahead and top with your fruit of choice - in this we used Raspberries but strawberries would be amazing too!!
- Throw in the fridge overnight. (it's good up to 3 days)