Fluffy pumpkin pie cheesecake but think fluffier and without the baking! We divided the recipe into two larger jars, but you could easily divide it into 4 smaller jars go keep the macros where you need them depending on your plan or when you choose to prep these for!
- 1 1/2 C nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 C. pumpkin puree
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 4 oz. neufchatel cheese, softened (bring this to room temp)
- 2 Scoops Witch's Whey Pumpkin Spice Grass-Fed Protein
- 2 crushed graham crackers (can omit this to take off a few carbs!)
- 1/2 C. whipped topping (can also omit this if you like, but it makes it SUPER fluffy and delicious)
- Mix all ingredients except graham cracker and whipped topping. Whisk well or use an electric mixer to get out all lumps and make it super fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Layer pumpkin cheesecake whip with graham cracker crumbs. (Or...leave these off until right before you eat it if you prefer your cracker crumbs to stay crunchy!)
Macros per serving (if in 2 jars): 45g Protein, 22g Carbs, 13g Fat