You might be thinking, "how many bites are in a protein cake bite?"
We crunched the numbers and found that the answer is: not enough! Way back in elementary school we we were taught to show our work, so here it is:
√bite = < enough
Math might not be palatable for everyone but these protein cake bites definitely are. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
- 3 Scoops Whey Back Vanilla Protein or Ol St. Ripped Protein (your choice!)
- 1/2 C All Purpose Flour (we used gluten free)
- 1 Box Sugar-free White Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding Mix (your choice again!)
- 1 C (227g) Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 C Light Butter
- White Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
- Mix the flour, pudding mix, greek yogurt & softened butter together until it forms a dough.
- Form into little balls and put in the oven on 350 for 7-10 minutes (until they are golden brown)
- In the microwave you will mix white chocolate chips and some coconut oil. Melt the chocolate chips and oil and stir until it is frosting like.
- Top the protein cake bites off with the white chocolate chip frosting and add sprinkles