This is one of the BEST go-to desserts right before bed when you’re craving something sweet! We often see yogurt used as an evening snack to prevent choosing an unhealthy option, but this twist lets you flavor it and have a fun consistency (and tons of protein) too. Night-time usage aside, it's a great way to stay on track and enjoy a treat no matter the time of day. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp sugar free banana cream pudding mix (Jell-O brand)
- 1 tsp Truvia sugar blend (or 1 packet of stevia)
- 1/2 scoop of EFM's GO! Bananas Protein
- 1/2 a banana
- Literally just mix everything in order and dress it up as you see fit with whipped cream, banana slices, etc. !