Can you guess we were craving something sweet this weekend?
These Peanut Butter Protein Donuts are the perfect way to satiate that sweet tooth without any artificial ingredients. While these protein donuts were made with our chocolate and peanut butter-flavored protein, Lover's Whey, you can really use any flavor protein of your choice!
So what are the ingredients in these Peanut Butter Protein Donuts?
Only 5 Ingredients:
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup Lover's Whey (or protein powder of your choice)
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 325 and grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
2. Mix the egg and egg whites together.
3. Add remaining wet ingredients. Then mix in dry ingredients.
4. Spoon the batter into the donut molds, and bake for 25 minutes.
5. For the icing, just mix a little bit of almond milk with your protein of choice until you get a thick, sticky consistency.
Wondering about the macros on these delicious donuts?Macros/per serving:
3g net carbs
(These numbers do not include icing)