At Earth Fed Muscle, we absolutely love our protein donuts and we know you do too! Luckily for you, we created these satiating Cookies N' Cream Protein Donuts with the newest member of our family, our seasonal flavor Husky Dunker.
If you're feeling like you want to indulge in some seriously delicious donuts without going over your macro count, these are the donuts for you. In this particular recipe, we used a combination of our Husky Dunker Protein and our Nocturnal Casein!
If you don't have our Nocturnal Casein or Husky Dunker, try our Chocolate Whey or Vanilla Whey instead! Slam these donuts down with some Max Effort Coffee and a scoop of The Missing Link Collagen Superprotein and you are ready to go for the day. But what's in these Cookies N' Cream Protein Donuts?
- 1 scoop Nocturnal Casein
- 1 scoop Husky Dunker Cookies N' Cream Protein
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 crushed up chocolate cookies
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Husky Dunker Cookies N' Cream protein
- 2 crushed up chocolate cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a donut baking tin and spray with nonstick cook spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl then mix in wet ingredients.
- Fold in 3 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- While the donuts are baking, whip up the frosting in a small bowl and place it in the refrigerator.
- After the donuts have cooled, top the donuts with the frosting and the rest of the crushed cookies.
Macros/per serving: 184 calories
18.2 g protein