These brownies are nothing to mess with. Packed with all-natural, organic ingredients, they provide a powerful punch that will fill you up and fuel you for an upcoming training session (or any other occasion!). Give them a try and let us know what you think!
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place 3/4 Cup and 2 tbsp of the peanut butter, reserving the rest for later (if you wish), along with the honey in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the peanut butter is smooth and melted, about 1-2 mins.
- Add in the Monk Fruit sweetener and mix well.
- Add in the organic apple sauce and whisk by hand until blended.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients and gently whisk by hand until smooth and combined. Your batter will be quite thick. Let stand for 5 minutes so the coconut flour and protein can begin to absorb the moisture.
- Transfer to the baking pan and spread out evenly. You can melt the remaining 2 tbsp of peanut butter from earlier and drizzle all over the top (we used melted dark chocolate for additional chocolate flavor instead).
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes. Let cool COMPLETELY in the pan.
- Once cool, slice and enjoy!