These Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are the perfect treat to whip up with your kids. You can substitute these for your next breakfast or save them as a healthy dessert post-lunch or dinner!
So what are the ingredients in these muffins that make them the perfect sweet treat?
3 cups freshly ground wheat berries
2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
1/4 cup melted, grass-fed butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 mashed bananas
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 eggs (lightly beaten)
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Mix together the freshly ground wheat berries and yogurt.
2. Let this mix sit for 12-24 hours.
3. Once it's been sitting and had time to thicken up, add in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Prepare a muffin tray by either placing muffin liners in the tray, spraying it with non-stick cook spray or coating it with coconut oil.
6. Divide the mix evenly into the tray and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Macros/per serving: 147 calories