March 14, 2019 1 min read
These Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are the perfect treat to whip up with your kids. You can substitute these for your next breakfast or save them as a healthy dessert post-lunch or dinner!
So what are the ingredients in these muffins that make them the perfect sweet treat?
3 cups freshly ground wheat berries
2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
1/4 cup melted, grass-fed butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 mashed bananas
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 eggs (lightly beaten)
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Mix together the freshly ground wheat berries and yogurt.
2. Let this mix sit for 12-24 hours.
3. Once it's been sitting and had time to thicken up, add in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Prepare a muffin tray by either placing muffin liners in the tray, spraying it with non-stick cook spray or coating it with coconut oil.
6. Divide the mix evenly into the tray and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Macros/per serving: 147 calories
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We give you the latest and greatest from EFM and the rest of the fitness world. Trust us, you'll laugh, you'll cry, and we'll only email you with important news and promo details.