Name a more iconic spring dessert than carrot cake... we'll wait...
Swap out the sugar and calorie laden bake for good-for-you, delicious carrot cake overnight oats. Made with ground flax seed, shredded carrots, raisins, and the spices we know and love, this recipe makes the perfect protein packed breakfast, snack or dessert.
- 1/3 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Whey Back Vanilla Whey
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 large carrot, shredded
- 20g raisins
- Add all the dry ingredients to a mason jar or small bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour in the milk and stir thoroughly, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Fold in the carrots and raisins, place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy the next day!