Dark Arts has returned - and the first thing we want to do outside of throwing it in a shaker cup immediately is make a mug cake. Dark chocolate and Himalayan salt are just calling to be made into a high-protein but rich and delicious cake. We decided to add in some peanuts, marshmallows, and chocolate chips, but you could add in anything you want (and macros are without toppings) so add as you choose! Our next vote will definitely be pretzels and caramel. Give. Us. Salty. Sweet.
- 1 Scoop Dark Arts Salted Chocolate Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- 1 T. coconut sugar
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 2 T. flour (we used gluten-free)
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1 egg
- toppings of your choice
- Whisk together egg and milk.
- Add in dry ingredients (protein, sugar, baking powder, flour) and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased mug or ramekin. *This is where you can stir in or add in any toppings or mix-ins.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
Macros: 32g Protein, 16g Carbs, 6g Fat (does not include toppings/mix-ins)
Pro Tip: Want to slightly reduce the fat? Use 1/4 C. egg whites instead of a whole egg.