The satisfying crunch of snacking but packed with protein. This is our kind of thing. You could make a million varieties of this with our Keystone Collagen and whatever seasonings you can imagine, but we decided to start with chocolate - what your heart really desires. These also make a great topper for overnight oats or yogurt!
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 scoop Keystone Collagen + Chocolate
- 34g dark chocolate
- Spread the chickpeas single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet or in an air fryer basket. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, shaking to rotate every 10 minutes. Chickpeas will be dry and cruncy.
- Immediately toss into bowl with Keystone Collagen + Chocolate and melted dark chocolate. Coat evenly.
- Spread coated chickpeas on a cool baking sheet lined with parchment. Set in fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Once set, break up and store in air-tight container.
Macros: 32g Protein, 60g Carb, 26g Fat for entire batch