Do you want a treat that is quick, easy, AND healthy? Look no further! These are perfect to have on hand for breakfast or afternoon snacks. 9 ingredients and about 20 minutes are all you need. As a bonus, they can be made as cookies OR muffins!
- 30g Butter (we use smart balance)
- 40g Low Fat cream cheese
- 40g unsweetened applesauce
- 70g of All purpose flour
- 40g of Strawberry Feels Protein Powder
- 70g of chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Stevia to taste
- Dark chocolate chips to taste
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the butter and cream cheese and microwave until liquid at room temp.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Place into a mini-muffin sheet (or turn them into cookies!) and bake for 10 minutes!
Calories: 84 (serves 10)
F - 3.9g
C - 8g
P - 4.1g