Mini pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie for one. However you want to frame it, this is the perfect thing to hit that craving straight on the head, but with better macros (and honestly just as good). If you don't have an air fryer, you can toss it in the oven!
- 10 g. Witch's Whey Pumpkin Spice Grass Fed Protein
- 15 g. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 15 g. real pumpkin puree
- 15 g. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- Add mini crust (in tin) to air fryer. Preheat 5 mins at 275F to brown crust and prep the air fryer.
- While the crust and air fryer are preheating, mix together all remaining ingredients. (We used a fork to whisk it all together to make sure it was fully blended and smooth.)
- Pour carefully into crust. Air fry for 22 minutes at 275F.
- Enjoy. Top with some whipped cream if you're feeling fancy.
Macros: 14g Protein, 23g Carbs, 5g Fat
Pro Tip: Want to lower the carbs? Make it crustless in a small ramekin. (Removing the crust will take off 13g carbs and the 5g of fat.) You can also add a little maple syrup to step up the sweetness if you like!