If you're going to spend some of your daily carbs on recovery, then make sure they’re the right type! Revival has cluster dextrin as its carbohydrate source, which spends much less time in the stomach than other simpler carbs, and gets straight to your muscles where it's needed during exercise. That energy boost and the healing powers of gelatin combine to make these gummies a sweet treat and a health food!
Want to learn more about Revival? Check out the video below:
Now, back to the recipe!
6 tsp The Chain Gelatin
2 scoops Revival Intra-Sport
- Bring a medium-sized saucepan to medium heat.
- Add in 18 oz of water.
- Add in 6 tsp of The Chain Gelatin and stir well.
- Add the 2 scoops of Revival Intra-Sport.
- Stir occasionally on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- When fully blended, take the pan off the heat and add it to your mold of choice.