Fruits are great and all, but have you tried bread?
This recipe from thrower Lucas Warning (@warning_throws) will make you try to purposefully forget about the bananas you bought and magically discover them right when they’re ripe enough to justify turning your “healthy adult purchase” into a delicious treat. The struggle will be real folks.
When in doubt, start baking! It’s hard not to when you get all the potassium and other wonderful nutrients a banana brings to the table AND extra protein. Thanks to EFM you’ll get all the dessert, all the macros, and all the delicious too!
- 2 scoops Whey Back Vanilla Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- 1/3 C. melted butter
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 C. coconut palm sugar
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 1 C. flour
- 1/2 C. dark chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add melted butter to the bowl and stir all contents.
- Add baking soda and salt to the bowl and stir.
- Add vanilla extract and egg(s) to the bowl and stir.
- Add coconut palm sugar and cinnamon and stir.
- Add Vanilla Protein and flour to the bowl and stir.
- Add dark chocolate chips to the bowl and you guessed it, stir!
- Pour contents into greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes.
Macros for entire loaf: 351g Carbs, 91g Fat, 72g Protein