Fruits are great and all, but have you tried bread?
This recipe from Earth Fed Elite Lucas Warning (@warning_throws) will make you try to purposefully forget about the bananas you bought and magically discover them right when they’re ripe enough to justify turning your “healthy adult purchase” into a delicious treat. The struggle will be real folks.
When in doubt, start baking! It’s hard not to when you get all the potassium and other wonderful nutrients a banana brings to the table AND extra protein. Thanks to EFM you’ll get all the dessert, all the macros, and all the delicious too!
- EFM Whey Back Vanilla Whey - 2 scoops
- Melted butter - 1/3 cup
- Bananas - 3 medium
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - pinch
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1 large
- Coconut palm sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon - 1 tbsp
- Flour - 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add melted butter to the bowl and stir all contents.
- Add baking soda and salt to the bowl and stir.
- Add vanilla extract and egg(s) to the bowl and stir.
- Add coconut palm sugar and cinnamon and stir.
- Add Vanilla Protein and flour to the bowl and stir.
- Add dark chocolate chips to the bowl and you guessed it, stir!
- Pour contents into greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes.