Did you know it's National Chocolate Day (July 7th)? We just had to make one of our favorite all-time desserts, No Bake Cookie Dough Protein Balls! They are so easy to make and fill you up with all the best ingredients.
Think about it, who doesn't love cookie dough? The raw cookie dough that everyone loves has been a staple in houses when baking and preparing the most delicious treats. However, more often than not that cookie dough contains a lot of artificial ingredients while being loaded with sugar.
Luckily for you, these No-Bake Cookie Dough Protein Balls only contain 6 all-natural ingredients that are jam-packed with nutrients to keep you satisfied and fulfilled.
These balls contain coconut flour, Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey, coconut oil, unsweetened almond milk, Monk Fruit Sweetener and Dark Chocolate Chips. However, feel free to use Earth Fed Muscle Lover's Whey, Chocolate Whey or another one of our protein flavors to add additional flavor!
These balls should be stored in an airtight container so they stay fresh and ready for the next snack time!
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 1/2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
- 1/3 coconut flour (add more if needed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2-4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips (or Enjoy Life brand)
- In a large bowl, stir together the organic peanut butter, protein powder, coconut flour, honey and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk. Stir until the mixture forms a dough that is soft enough to roll into balls, but not overly sticky. Add additional coconut flour or almond milk as needed to make the mixture more or less dry. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.
Serves: 12 balls
Macros/per serving: 122 calories