What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day then with some original Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes?
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients together. Save a few chocolate chips for the top if you want!
- Preheat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Be sure to grease the pan and allow to fully heat before making your pancakes.
- Pour a quarter of the mix onto the pan. Allow pancake to cook for 2 to 3 minutes (or until edges are brown) and flip. Repeat this step for the next 3 pancakes.
Macros per Pancake: 11.5g Protein, 5.9g Carbs, 6.9g Fat
- Sub out 1-2 eggs for egg whites to lower the fat content.
- Leave out the mint if it isn't your thing!
- Add 1 t. cocoa powder to make them super chocolatey!