These brownies are deliciously cake-like and not overly rich. It will be hard not to eat the whole batch, but we promise they'll be one of the best treats for your week.These flourless brownies are also baked, and you'll want to try one fresh out of the oven.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 2 scoops Dark Arts Salted Chocolate Grass Fed Whey Protein
- 1/2 C. cashew butter
- 1/2 C. maple syrup
- 1 t. salt
- 2 T. chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.