Our Summer Seasonal Champion is finally here. Yep, Husky Dunker has been live on the site for a little over a week now and it has been a HUGE hit, to say the least. We have been busy in the kitchen cooking up some satiating recipes with this cookies n' cream favorite and you know we had to make some cookies n' cream cupcakes.
These cookies n' cream cupcakes aren't the same without our Husky Dunker protein but you can always bring it back to the classics with our Vanilla Whey, Chocolate Whey, Nocturnal Casein and even sprinkle in some Gelatin Pro for a little extra fluff for the frosting.
These cupcakes are a great dessert or snack to have along with a hot cup of Max Effort Coffee. But what all do you need to make these delicious treats?
3/4 cup oat flour
1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Husky Dunker
1/4 cup + 2 TBSP Monk Fruit Sweetener
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup natural applesauce
2/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
2 tbsp coconut flour
3 crushed chocolate cookies
1 chocolate cookie (for toppings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour, Husky Dunker, Monk Fruit Sweetener and baking powder.
- Add almond milk, applesauce, and egg to a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Put 6 muffin liners in a muffin tin or spray with non-stick cook spray. Evenly spoon batter into each of the 6 spots. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Once done, let completely cool.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting. Combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt and coconut flour to a medium bowl. Mix well. Crush up chocolate cookies. Mix into the frosting.
- Put frosting into a ziplock bag. Pipe frosting onto each of the 6 cooled cupcakes. Top each with a part of a chocolate cookie. Enjoy!
Macros/per serving: 169 calories