This colder weather has us baking up a storm!
If you're looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe, you've come to the right place. These chocolate chip cookies are more than your average cookie. These tasty treats are jam-packed with peanut butter, Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey and other all-natural ingredients.
Live the Earth Fed life with these deliciously sweet treats without having to worry about consuming cookies loaded with sugar or any artificial ingredients.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (you can swap out for almond butter if you'd like)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (you can also use coconut sugar for a sweeter taste)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
- 1/4 cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and coconut oil and melt together.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- With your hand, portion the cookie dough in heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet (should make about 12 small balls).
- Once on the baking sheet, flatten the cookie dough balls (as they will not spread when they bake).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown on the edges.
Macros/per serving (1 cookie):
3.4g net carbs