These gluten-free, high-protein, blueberry muffins are deliciously delectable and just so happen to be amazing for your health, too. Paired with Max Effort Coffee and Gelatin Pro or our favorite waffles or pancakes, these muffins make a great breakfast treat. We use our Vanilla Whey but feel free to switch it up with our Chocolate Whey or Banana Whey for some tasty flavors.
With 5.5 grams of protein per muffin, these perfectly-sized snacks will keep you satiated and exceed your expectations!
The ingredients for these Blueberry Protein Muffins include:
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Justin's Peanut Butter (melted) (other nut butter of your choice is fine)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp organic stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin tray with muffin liners and spray them with coconut oil spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour and Earth Fed Muscle Vanilla Whey.
- Mix in the eggs, melted peanut butter, melted coconut oil, water and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Take an ice cream scooper or small spoon and fill the muffin tins (about 1/2 to 3/4 full) with the muffin batter.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes.
Macros/per serving: 111 calories