Do you have a busy schedule? No time to eat healthy during the day? In need of breakfast ideas for school mornings? This Blueberry Protein Muffin recipe is perfect for any busy mom or athlete! It's quick, easy, and delicious. You can whip up these muffins in under 30 minutes with your favorite protein powder (AKA, Whey Back Vanilla) and fresh blueberries. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Earth Fed Muscle Whey Back Vanilla Whey
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Justin's Peanut Butter (melted) (another nut butter of your choice is fine)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp organic stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin tray with muffin liners and spray them with coconut oil spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour and Vanilla Whey.
- Mix in the eggs, melted peanut butter, melted coconut oil, water and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Take an ice cream scooper or small spoon and fill the muffin tins (about 1/2 to 3/4 full) with the muffin batter.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes.