"Hope makes a good breakfast. Eat plenty of it." - Ian Fleming
While we appreciate Ian's inspiration, we felt obligated to let you know that banana bread overnight oats make a good breakfast as well. One could argue that nutritionally speaking it's even better than hope. When choosing a meal, we'll pick a bowl of delicious oats over a bowl of abstract feelings any day of the week.
Start your day right the night before by whipping up some banana bread overnight oats! *insert chef's kiss*
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Go! Bananas whey
- A few generous shakes of cinnamon
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup soy milk (or your favorite)
- crushed pecans or walnuts (optional but so worth it)
- Start by adding the oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, whey protein, and cinnamon to a jar.
- Mix through to combine all the ingredients. Meanwhile, mash the banana.
- Once thoroughly mashed, add banana and milk to your jar and stir well.
- Let sit in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Top with nuts before serving and enjoy!