Craving something sweet but want to add some protein? Maybe you like cooking with your fav person for date night? Maybe you are having a self-care date with yourself and just need some berries in your life?
We got you.
This berry crisp is super easy and doesn't even dirty very many dishes. PLUS we created this extra-special, dairy free, VEGAN version just for you. Our plant proteins were made for recipes like this (they are delicious, duh).
Want to make this for a crowd? Just multiply the recipe. We made this in a small 5" x 5" dish, but you could easily make a larger batch in a 9x13! You can also change up your fruit. We used raspberries and strawberries, but this would be so good with any combination of fruit.
- 1.5 C mixed berries (frozen, defrosted or fresh)
- 3 T. maple syrup
- 3 T. gluten-free flour
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 C almond flour
- 1 C oats
- 1/2 C chopped toasted pecans
- 1 Scoop Common Ground Vanilla Plant Protein
- 6 T. vegan butter
- pinch of salt
- Mix berries, maple syrup, gluten-free flour, and lemon juice. Add to bottom of baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Spread evenly over berries.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes. *We recommend place a baking sheet under the baking dish in case the berries bubble over!